Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 4 of Spring Cleaning



It's my daughter's 2nd birthday today! So I picked something a bit easier today...kind of...so I don't have to spend as much time cleaning. Today I vacuumed all our carpeting...again moving all the furniture this time getting rid of all those dust bunnies! (And I mean ALL my furniture. Anything on the carpeting.) My husband got me a new vacuum for Christmas and I LOVE it! I'm always vacuuming and in disbelief at how much dust is in the bucket when I empty it!

If you need yourself a good vacuum and can't afford a Kirby (which are GREAT vacuums), try the Eureka Air Speed. It is a bagless vacuum though, for those with allergies, so not the best for emptying. It's amazing. I vacuumed with my old vacuum then went over it with the Eureka and the bucket was F-U-L-L of dust and hair and lint...and...oh I felt aweful letting my baby play on the floor after that! I have cream carpeting too, and they looked clean before I vacuum. I mean, I just can't get over it.

I also need to vacuum to get my daughters room all cleaned up so we can put in her new birthday gift! It's a Thomas the Train table set with drawers, and a chest and TONS of track we found on www.craigslist.org! You'd be amazed the deals you can find there. Our table is well over $700 new with everything that is included and we got it almost a quarter of that!! Check it out for some great deals in your area. Also a great place to sell your used items.

Have a fantastic day and happy cleaning! (PS...SNOW STORMS here again the past two days *sigh* but I continued my spring cleaning...hubby thinks I'm crazy..but hey!)

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment